* Clinically proven to end urine marking within 3 days with a 95% success rate.
It's important to continue treatment for 3 days. Marking should cease within that time. In extreme cases, however, reminder maintenance sprays may be necessary every 2 to 3 days.
If the cat is over 1 years old, spray areas once daily for 45 days. Repeat every 2-3 days for the rest of his life.
To prevent sexually oriented marking, it's only necessary to spray the soiled areas - which are normally near exits.
If you believe a change in the home may initiate marking, you can prevent it by spraying Feliway on furniture, doors and in the corners of rooms as you would if the cat were marking.
To prevent scratching, Feliway should be sprayed once per day on areas or surfaces that could be attractive to the cat (typically surfaces that are fully visible and vertical).
How to use FeliwayFeliway is easy to use. To end urine marking, clean off urine using water or alcohol ONLY. Cleansers or detergents may diminish Feliway's effectiveness.
1. Apply a single spray of Feliway twice a day wherever the cat has marked
2. Also spray on prominent objects such as furniture, doors, potted plants and corners of rooms, once a day
3. Continue use for 3 days to ensure no relapse in marking behavior
4. Spray from 4 inches away and approximately 8 inches from the floor
5. If the cat is seen marking an object with his own facial pheromones, it won't be necessary to respray it