Farnam Feliway Comfort Zone Feline Behavior Modification Spray
Proven to end urine marking and scratching safely and naturally. Feliway mimics the natural face pheromone found in cats. Sprayed in the cat's...
Earn up to 28 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
Proven to end urine marking and scratching safely and naturally. Feliway mimics the natural face pheromone found in cats. Sprayed in the cat's environment, it creates a familiar atmosphere that has a calming effect and reduces the impulse to mark and scratch. Also calms cats in stressful situations such as transport, hospitalization or boarding. Helps cats adjust to new environments, new pets and new people.
* Clinically proven to end urine marking within 30 days with a 95% success rate.
It's important to continue treatment for 30 days. Marking should cease within that time. In extreme cases, however, "reminder" maintenance sprays may be necessary every 2 to 3 days.
If the cat is over 10 years old, spray areas once daily for 45 days. Repeat every 2-3 days for the rest of his life.
To prevent sexually oriented marking, it's only necessary to spray the soiled areas - which are normally near exits.
If you believe a change in the home may initiate marking, you can prevent it by spraying Feliway on furniture, doors and in the corners of rooms as you would if the cat were marking.
To prevent scratching, Feliway should be sprayed once per day on areas or surfaces that could be attractive to the cat (typically surfaces that are fully visible and vertical).
How to use FeliwayFeliway is easy to use. To end urine marking, clean off urine using water or alcohol ONLY. Cleansers or detergents may diminish Feliway's effectiveness.
1. Apply a single spray of Feliway twice a day wherever the cat has marked
2. Also spray on prominent objects such as furniture, doors, potted plants and corners of rooms, once a day
3. Continue use for 30 days to ensure no relapse in marking behavior
4. Spray from 4 inches away and approximately 8 inches from the floor
5. If the cat is seen marking an object with his own facial pheromones, it won't be necessary to respray it
Farnam is the fastest-growing name in pet care with a full range of proven products for dogs, cats and ferrets.