Directions for Use:
- Dries quickly in about 1 to 15 minutes
- PLEASE NOTE: Wash your hands after each use.
Please follow all directions included on the bottle. Please read the following instructions carefully before applying FRONTLINE Spray to your pet.
1. Wear household latex gloves.
2. Hold bottle in upright position.
3. Ruffle your pet's coat with one hand while applying spray mist to back, sides, stomach, legs, shoulders and neck. For head and eye area, spray Frontline Spray on a gloved hand and rub gently into your pet's hair.
4. Do not get this product in the animal's eyes or mouth.
5. Apply spray mist until the hair is damp to thoroughly wet. Approximately 1 to 2 pumps per pound of body weight will be required. Animals with long or dense coats will require the higher rate.
6. As with any flea control product, wash your hands and exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use.
7. To prevent flea build-up or reinfestation, use Frontline Brand products prior to the onset of flea season and monthly thereafter.
8. Do not reapply for 3 days.