Directions for Use:
- Dries quickly in about 1 to 15 minutes
- PLEASE NOTE: Wash your hands after each use.
Please follow all directions included on the bottle. Please read the following instructions carefully before applying FRONTLINE Spray to your pet.
1. Wear household latex gloves.
2. Hold bottle in upright position.
3. Ruffle your pet's coat with one hand while applying spray mist to back, sides, stomach, legs, shoulders and neck. For head and eye area, spray Frontline Spray on a gloved hand and rub gently into your pet's hair.
4. Do not get this product in the animal's eyes or mouth.
5. Apply spray mist until the hair is damp to thoroughly wet. Approximately 1 to 2 pumps per pound of body weight will be required. Animals with long or dense coats will require the higher rate.
6. As with any flea control product, wash your hands and exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use.
7. To prevent flea build-up or reinfestation, use Frontline Brand products prior to the onset of flea season and monthly thereafter.
8. Do not reapply for 3 days.
Nasty parasites cannot stake claim on your pet's territory with Frontline Spray Treatment, which provides an effective flea and tick control for dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens. Because of the spray formulation, fipronil, the active ingredient in Frontline Spray Treatment, is immediately distributed over your dog or cat's body and begins to kill fleas shortly after application.
Prescription needed? No.
Stages of the flea cycle does this product kill, suppress, or sterilize? Kills adult fleas.
Active ingredient for killing fleas? Fipronil.
Additional ingredients for flea sterilizing? None
Kills Ticks? Yes.
Kills Lice? Yes.
Kills Biting Flies? No.
Treats heartworm or other intestinal parasites? No.
What pets can use this product? Dogs and Cats
My pet should be at least: Eight weeks of age or older.
My pet should weight at least: Any weight.
Safe for pregnant and lactating pets? No.
Is this Waterproof or Water Resistant?: Waterproof. Do not let your pet swim or bathe for at least 24 hours after application.
Begins working in: Immediately.
Medicine reaches its full potential in: 24 hours to translocate and 4 to 18 hours to kill fleas.
I should use this every: month.
How is it given (Topically, orally, or other)? Topical spray. Make sure your pet is completely dry before applying.