Adams Flea and Tick Mist for Dogs and Cats
Spray those pesky fleas away with Adams Flea and Tick Mist for Dogs and Cats! This gentle formula contains pyrethrins that quickly kill and repel...
Earn up to 0 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
Spray those pesky fleas away with Adams Flea and Tick Mist for Dogs and Cats! This gentle formula contains pyrethrins that quickly kill and repel fleas, ticks and lice! This flea and tick spray also effectively repels flies, mosquitoes and gnats away from your pet. Coat conditioners and a light fragrance leaves your pet clean, fresh, and feeling fluffy! Adams Flea and Tick Mist for Dogs and Cats is safe for use on puppies and kittens over 12 weeks of age, and may be repeated every 9 days as needed for ultimate bug control. Help your playful pets have a bug free summer with Adams Flea and Tick products!
Adams Flea and Tick Mist for Dogs and Cats Benefits and Features:
- Kills fleas, and ticks
- Repels mosquitoes, flies and gnats
- Cleans and deodorizes coat
- Safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens 12 weeks and older
There's only one way to control Fleas & Ticks - Adams Flea & Tick Products. Kill them on your pet, in your home, and in your yard. Your flea and tick problem isn't just on your pet. Most of the fleas and ticks that threaten your dog or cat aren't even on your pet...yet! For instance, the adult fleas that bite and itch are only about 5% of the total population. The other 95% are immature fleas -- eggs, larvae and pupae. They live in your pet's bedding, in your carpet, on your furniture, in your car, and in your yard. You can find them everywhere your pet goes. As they mature into adults, they jump onto your pet. It's a constant process. Unless you kill them before they become biting, breeding adults.