Mountain Cat Climbers for Cats
The nature of cats requires time and space away from fellow pets and humans! And Mountain Cat Climber for Cats gives them plenty of that! Made with...
Earn up to 125 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
The nature of cats requires time and space away from fellow pets and humans! And Mountain Cat Climber for Cats gives them plenty of that! Made with solid natural hard wood, it mounts directly to the wall as one sturdy piece, with no visible hardware. Mountain Cat Climber for Cats' clean, simple design looks great with any décor, and supports up to 50 pounds when installed correctly. You and your kitty will both love the big space, even in a small area, that the Mountain Cat Climber for Cats provides!
NOTE: Each item is handmade to order in the USA and may take up to 6 weeks for delivery. Thank you!
- Solid natural hard wood
- Attractive without stains or finishes
- Mounts directly to the wall as one sturdy piece
- No brackets
- No visible hardware
- Natural manila rope defines the edge
- Plenty of room for big cats
- Clean, simple design looks great with any décor
- All natural materials make them better for your cat and the environment
- Installs in either drywall or studs
- Hardware and detailed installation instructions included
- Supports up to 50 lbs when properly installed
- Made in USA
- 18" Climber: 18 in L x 18 in W x 6 in H
- 24" Climber: 24 in L x 7.75 in W x 5.5 in H
- Corner Climber: 18 in L x 18 in W x 6 in H
Each item is handmade to order in the USA and may take up to 6 weeks for delivery. Thank you!
Mountain Cat Trees is dedicated to designing and crafting unique, natural, products that are safe and fun for your cat, better for the environment, and beautiful, artistic pieces for your home.
Welcome to Mountain Cat Trees. My name is Rebecca Mountain, and I began crafting my first cat trees in 2003 after becoming frustrated and disappointed with carpeted cat trees that not only looked unattractive, but left a shredded mess and only encouraged my cats to scratch on my carpeted floor and rugs. I chose real trees, natural wood and sisal rope as materials for several reasons. They are earth friendly and non-toxic. They make for an attractive piece and a unique cat-only structure that doesn't confuse your cat on which surfaces are okay to scratch.