Possible Side Effects:
- Broad-spectrum medication that kills adult fleas, mosquitoes, lice, mites, and sand fleas.
- Kills on contact so no biting or feeding is required in order for parasites to die.
- Works as a repellant which helps reduce the risk of vectors (carriers of disease) that can spread diseases to your dog.
- Quick action: adult fleas start to die within 2 hours of application.
- Prevents immature fleas from hatching into adults.
- Topical application every 30 days makes it easy to give.
- Quick-drying and non-greasy liquid.
Vectra 3D was shown to be safe when used as directed in adult dogs and puppies as young as 7 weeks and weighing as little as 2.5 lbs. Possible side effects can include skin and eye irritation. Drooling and incoordination are possible but unlikely. Side effects are always a possibility. If you notice any unusual symptoms in your dog after Vectra 3D has been applied, contact your veterinarian immediately.Drug and Food Interactions:
Speak with your veterinarian before using this medication with other vitamins, supplements, or medications. Do not use this product with other flea/tick preventatives unless directed to do so by your veterinarian.Precautions:
This medication must not be used on cats or on dogs that cohabitate with a cat. Discuss this with your veterinarian. The manufacturer recommends not using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals and animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products.Storage:
Vectra 3D should be stored in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing.
Disposal: If empty , do not reuse the container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled , call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain. Keep this medication in a place that is out of reach from children and pets. A prescription from your veterinarian is required to purchase Vectra 3D.