Directions for Use:
- If a tick is repelled or killed, it can't attach and transmit the organisms that may cause disease
- Non-greasy, odorless, easy-to-use
- Safety release mechanism to prevent pets from getting stuck
1. Remove collar from protective bag immediately prior to use.
2. Unroll collar and make sure that there are no remnants from the plastic connectors inside the collar.
3. Insert end of the collar through the buckle. Adjust the collar around the dog or cats neck without tightening it too tight (as a guide, it should be possible to insert two fingers between the collar and the neck).
4. Pull excess collar through the loop(s) and cut off any excess length extending 1 inch (2 cm) beyond the loop(s).
5. Seresto comes with three optional reflector clips that can be attached to the collar to help keep your dog visible at night. The reflector clips should be evenly distributed on the non-overlapping part of the collar.Cautions:
Make sure Seresto fits securely. You should only be able to fit two fingers between the collar and the pets neck. Make sure the collar is not loose enough for your pet to put its leg through.
If your pet is not used to collars carefully observe your pet when its wearing a collar for the first few days, especially when the pet is not used to wearing a collar. Try using a tasty treat, toy or other activities to distract your dog or cats attention from the new collar.
Occasionally slight itching may be observed in animals that are not used to wearing collars in the first few days of fitting. Ensure that the collar is not fitted too tightly.
Please ensure collar is applied correctly. For complete product information and directions for use, please refer to the package insert.