Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Large Breed dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help achieve ideal weight and maintain healthy joints. It has fewer calories than Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed formula to control weight and contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin for healthy joints. It also has a high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals.
- Low fat, low calorie food, specially formulated for large breed dogs that are prone to gaining excess weight
- Promotes joint and bone health
- Avoids excess weight gain with low fat, low calories and high fiber
- Supports healthy joints and cartilage with natural glucosamine
- Works to build more lean muscle with added L-Carntine
- Daily dental protection cleans teeth and freshens breath
- Naturally preserved
- Recommended for large breed dogs that are prone to gaining excess weight
View all Hill's Science Diet Dog Food
Ground Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run (16% source of fiber), Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Chicken Cartilage, Iron Oxide, Iodized Salt, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Fiber (max)16.00%
Science Diet, also known as Hill's Pet Nutrition, carries on the tradition of caring that began in 1939 with one remarkable veterinarian. Our Prescription Diet and Science Diet pet foods offer the highest-quality pet nutrition available. We're making a difference for people and their pets all over the world.
The Hill's pet food lines began in 1939. Dr. Mark L. Morris Sr. believed certain diseases in pets could be managed through carefully formulated nutrition. His ideas were visionary in veterinary medicine, and he soon had the chance to prove his theory.