Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Cats 2-5 lbs
Advantage Multi combines the proven-effective flea control of Advantage, which has been trusted by veterinarians and their clients for more than 10...
Earn up to 151 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
Advantage Multi combines the proven-effective flea control of Advantage, which has been trusted by veterinarians and their clients for more than 10 years, with a 100-percent effective preventative for heartworm disease and highly effective treatment and control of intestinal nematodes (hookworms and roundworms) all in one convenient, monthly topical solution.
Do I need a prescription to purchase this product? Yes.
What is the main flea killing ingredient (active ingredient)? Imidacloprid.
What are the flea sterilizing or additional ingredients? Moxidectin (for additional parasites).
Intended Use: Cats.
What is the youngest age I can use this on my pet? At 9 weeks.
What is the weight requirements for use? 2-5 lbs.
Can I use on my pregnant or lactating (nursing) pet? No.
Is this Waterproof or Water Resistant?: Waterproof. According to manufacturer, bathing pet 60-90 minutes after application does not affect the heartworm efficacy of the product. However, it is suggested that after application, pet should not swim or bathe for at least 24 hours.
How long until maximum effectiveness is reached? 98% of fleas dead in 12 hours.
What other parasites does this kill, control, or repel? Hookworms, Roundworms, Ear Mites & Heartworm.
How often should I apply or administer? Monthly.
How is it administered (Topically, orally, or other)? Topical. Pet should be completely dry before application.
Directions for Use:
1. Remove one dose applicator tube from the package. Administer the entire contents of the tube that correctly corresponds to the body weight of the cat, as determined by your veterinarian.
2. While holding the tube in an upright position, remove the cap from the tube.
3. Turn the cap over and push the other end of cap onto the tip of the tube.
4. Twist the cap to break the seal and then remove the cap from the tube.
5. Part the hair on the back of the cat's neck at the base of the head until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and apply the entire contents directly on the exposed skin. Lift the tube away from skin before releasing pressure on tube.