Yoghund Organic Blueberry & Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Dog Treat
Yoghund Organic Blueberry and Vanilla Bean recipe includes all the vitamins and antioxidants found in blueberries and vanilla beans, as well as the...
Earn up to 0 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
Yoghund Organic Blueberry and Vanilla Bean recipe includes all the vitamins and antioxidants found in blueberries and vanilla beans, as well as the calming aroma of vanilla. Its primary ingredient is organic, low fat yogurt with live and active cultures, complete with all the benefits of probiotics.
All Frozen Diets ship 2nd Day Air and will be delivered to your home within two days once it leaves our facility! Please note that we are unable to accept returns on frozen items.
Yoghund Frozen Yogurt features and benefits
* 34 Calories per serving
* Produced through fermentation of our organic low fat milk with live bacterial cultures
* Ingredients are certified organic by the US Department of Agriculture
* Being made from honest yogurt, these "good bacteria", called probiotics, aid the digestive and immune systems
* Free from chemical, antibiotic and hormone additives, but also promotes sustainable and chemical and pesticide-free farming practices
* Our boxes are made from 100% recycled materials and are processed chlorine-free
ORGANIC NONFAT YOGURT, WATER, ORGANIC BLUBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, ORGANIC VANILLA EXTRACT, ORGANIC INULIN, ORGANIC GUAR GUM AND ORGANIC GUM ARABIC
Crude Fat (max)0.50%
Crude Protein (min)2.00%
The concept of Yöghund originated at The Barking Dog, Ltd., as a fun, innovative, and nutritional treat for the four legged guests that they cared for each day. Over the course of 20 years in the pet care business, The Barking Dog, Ltd. came to realize that loving pet owners were truly scrambling to find healthy treats for their pets that would also taste yummy! Realizing that the market was saturated with an array of fabricated dry treats and bones, and taking into account the fact that many dogs suffer from food allergies and intolerances, the thought of a nutritional 'digestive friendly' premium frozen yogurt which would be fun to lick, was born!
You Might Also Like