Natural Chemistry Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs
Win the war on fleas the safe way with Natural Chemistry Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs! Unlike most flea sprays, Natural Chemistry is not made...
Earn up to 0 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
Win the war on fleas the safe way with Natural Chemistry Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs! Unlike most flea sprays, Natural Chemistry is not made with harsh pesticides and chemicals, making it a safe product for your pet, family and home. Natural botanical extracts kill fleas and ticks on contact! Also remember to use on all pet bedding, or other places that fleas may be hiding to prevent re-infestation. It’s a quick and easy way to effectively treat any age dog! With Natural Chemistry Natural Flea and Tick Spray for dogs, those pesky biting insects will be gone for good!
Natural Chemistry Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs Features and Benefits:
- Safe, yet powerful
- All natural
- Easy to use
- Unconditionally guaranteed
- Kills fleas and tick on contact
- Can be used on bedding as well.
Directions for use of Natural Chemistry Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs:
- This product is safe for any age puppy, but it is recommended to contact your veterinarian prior to bathing a newborn. Body temperature must be maintained
- Spray entire animal, including legs and paws
- Stroke the animal's coat against the lay while making sure the solution reaches the skin
- Spray until entire coat is damp
- Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal
- To help solution penetrate to the skin, spray and work into the coat
- Dry with towel if desired
- In addition to pet; spray on dog bedding that may be infested, making sure adequate product is used to cover areas where fleas may be hiding
Active: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 1.2%, Cinnamon oil 0.50%, Cedar wood oil 0.20%, Clove oil 0.20%, Other Ingredients (97.9%): Water and Vanillin (benzaldehyde, 4-hydroxy, 3-methoxy-).
Natural Chemistry's mission is to provide products that make sense. The very first technology we pioneered were our natural enzymes. At the time, (1989) environmentally friendly products were a marginal item. However, our products also worked exceptionally well and this is what we built our current business on. We viewed the 'green' nature of our products as an additional selling feature. Now it has become the movement of choice. More and more consumers are looking for 'green' products. Natural Chemistry provides a choice of earth friendly technologies that are guaranteed to perform.
You Might Also Like