Topical Antibiotic-Corticosteroid (Gentamicin sulfate with betamethasone valerate)Features and Benefits:
- For 'Hands OFF' treatment of infected lesions in dogs.
- Easy to use spray requires no contact with treatment area which allows better client compliance.
- Offers speedy relief treating bacterial infections with the broad spectrum antibiotic Gentamicin and quickly relieves pain and itching with Betamethasone.
- GENTOCIN Topical Spray is a colorless and odorless liquid which means no staining or greasy residue.
- Remains in contact for extended periods of time.
- Included in the Schering-Plough Animal Health CAPP program.
For the treatment of infected superficial lesions in dogs caused by bacteria susceptible to gentamicin.