Adams Flea & Tick Room Fogger Plus with Precor
Fleas are not only on your pet! They are hiding in your pets bedding, your carpet, your furniture, and all over your house! Eww! Stop the flea madness...
Earn up to 0 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
Fleas are not only on your pet! They are hiding in your pets bedding, your carpet, your furniture, and all over your house! Eww! Stop the flea madness and protect your home with Adams Plus Flea and Tick Room Fogger with Precor at the first sign of fleas or ticks. This flea fogger kills fleas and flea eggs, disrupting the flea life cycle for up to 7 months, providing long lasting protection. It also kills ticks, spiders, ants, cockroaches and other creepy crawlers that are terrorizing your home and pets. Adams Plus Room Fogger contains an insect growth regulator that effectively prevents re-infestation. One can covers 6,000 cubic feet and is ready to use! Once your pets are properly treated, protect your home with Adams Plus Flea and Tick Room Fogger with Precor.
- Kills fleas and flea eggs
- Also kills ticks, spiders, ants and cockroaches, mosquitoes, and silverfish
- Reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, pet bedding, and floor cracks
- Contains an IGR to prevent re-infestation
- Protection for up to 7 months
- For use in family rooms, great rooms, garages, and kennels
- Leaves no lingering odor
- Treats up to 2,000 square feet
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Shake well. Please read and follow all directions on package carefully.
- We recommend you leave your house for 2 to 3 hours after during use. After 2 to 3 hours, open all windows and doors, and turn on fans and air conditioners. Let treated area air our for another hour.
Active Ingredients: (S)-Methoprene: 0.09%, Permethrin: 0.58%
Other Ingredients: 99.33%
There's only one way to control Fleas & Ticks - Adams Flea & Tick Products. Kill them on your pet, in your home, and in your yard. Your flea and tick problem isn't just on your pet. Most of the fleas and ticks that threaten your dog or cat aren't even on your pet...yet! For instance, the adult fleas that bite and itch are only about 5% of the total population. The other 95% are immature fleas -- eggs, larvae and pupae. They live in your pet's bedding, in your carpet, on your furniture, in your car, and in your yard. You can find them everywhere your pet goes. As they mature into adults, they jump onto your pet. It's a constant process. Unless you kill them before they become biting, breeding adults.
You Might Also Like