Bayer K9 Advantix II (Over 55-lbs)
No more scratching! Not with K9 Advantix II for Extra Large Dogs, a topical solution that repels, kills, and controls fleas, ticks, biting flies,...
Earn up to 131 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
No more scratching! Not with K9 Advantix II for Extra Large Dogs, a topical solution that repels, kills, and controls fleas, ticks, biting flies, mosquitoes and lice. This efficient and waterproof pet care product repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks. In addition, it kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for one month. K9 Advantix II for Extra Large Dogs kills flea larvae on contact and is ideal for dogs weighing over 55 pounds.
Do I need a prescription to purchase this product? No.
What is the main flea killing ingredient (active ingredient)? Imidacloprid and Permethrin
What are the flea sterilizing or additional ingredients? Pyriproxifen (flea sterilizer).
Intended Use: Dogs. DO NOT USE ON CATS.
What is the youngest age I can use this on my pet? At least 7 weeks.
What is the weight requirements for use? 55 lbs and over.
Can I use on my pregnant or lactating (nursing) pet? No.
Is this Waterproof or Water Resistant?: Waterproof. After application, pet should not swim or bathe for at least 24 hours.
How long until maximum effectiveness is reached? 98% of fleas dead in 12 hours; kill re-infesting fleas in 2 hours.
What other parasites does this kill, control, or repel? Kills Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis), Lone Star ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis), Chewing Lice, and Mosquitoes. Repels Biting Flies and Mosquitoes.
How often should I apply or administer? Monthly.
How is it administered (Topically, orally, or other)? Topical. Pet should be completely dry before application.
PLEASE NOTE: If applying after grooming, wait approximately 48 hours before using this product. Thank you!
Direction for Use:
1. Use only on dogs.
2. Remove applicator tube from the package. Use scissors and peel down foil.
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the K9 Advantix II tube should be applied evenly to two to three spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.
7. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
Cautions and Possible Side Effects: Some temporary irritation at the site of application can occur with any pesticide made for pets. Observe your pet following treatment and if signs persist or become more severe a few days after application, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Imidacloprid 1-((6-Chloro-3-pyridinyl) methyl)-N-nitro-2-imidazolidinimine: 8.8% by weight, Permethrin: 44.0% by weight, Other Ingredients: 47.2% by weight
K9 Advantix repels and kills mosquitoes before they can bite. The vector of West Nile Virus, mosquitoes are a growing concern. Research demonstrates K9 Advantix kills up to 98.3% of mosquitoes and reduces their feeding up to 95.2%.2 Mosquitoes that don't bite can't annoy dogs or transmit disease. "Do Not Use On Cats!"
You Might Also Like