Mountain Cat 36 Inch Two Level Cat Tree
If your pet is not a high jumper, the Mountain Cat 36 Inch Two Level Cat Tree is the choice! In addition to the base, the tree's lower platform is 12...
Earn up to 0 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
If your pet is not a high jumper, the Mountain Cat 36 Inch Two Level Cat Tree is the choice! In addition to the base, the tree's lower platform is 12 in L x 12 in W; the upper platform is 13 in x 18 in W. Made in the USA, the Mountain Cat 36 Inch Two Level Cat Tree's overall height is 36 in H. With the layout of this tree, cats can lounge in two spots, scratch, and catch what's going on outside the window! Your pet doesn't have to jump so high!
NOTE: Each item is handmade to order in the USA and may take up to 6 weeks for delivery. Thank you!
- Base: 20 in L x 20 in W x 4 in H
- Two levels spaced at 16 in H and 32 in H
- Lower platform: 12 in L x 12 in W
- Upper platform: 13 in x 18 in W
- Overall height: 36 in H
- Easy assembly
- Detailed instructions included
- Handcrafted with natural wood
- Base made from textured pine
- Includes 1/2 in sisal rope trim
- Tree locally harvested birch with bark removed
- No tip design ensures stability
- Rubber feet prevent sliding on hard floors or carpet
- Comes with one 23 in L sisal rope scratching post that is attached vertically
- Bronze hardware
- Made in USA
Each item is handmade to order in the USA and may take up to 6 weeks for delivery. Thank you!
Mountain Cat Trees is dedicated to designing and crafting unique, natural, products that are safe and fun for your cat, better for the environment, and beautiful, artistic pieces for your home.
Welcome to Mountain Cat Trees. My name is Rebecca Mountain, and I began crafting my first cat trees in 2003 after becoming frustrated and disappointed with carpeted cat trees that not only looked unattractive, but left a shredded mess and only encouraged my cats to scratch on my carpeted floor and rugs. I chose real trees, natural wood and sisal rope as materials for several reasons. They are earth friendly and non-toxic. They make for an attractive piece and a unique cat-only structure that doesn't confuse your cat on which surfaces are okay to scratch.
You Might Also Like