Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Adult Pumpkin & Yam Veggie Chip Dog Treats
If veggies get your dog going, try Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Adult Pumpkin & Yam Veggie Chip Dog Treats. These all natural snacks are a...
Earn up to 6 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
If veggies get your dog going, try Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Adult Pumpkin & Yam Veggie Chip Dog Treats. These all natural snacks are a crunchy delight your dog will love to eat. These delicious treats for dogs never contain artificial flavors or colors and are never made with corn. Naturally preserved and made with only real ingredients, Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Adult Pumpkin & Yam Veggie Chip Dog Treats is a natural source of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
- Delicious crunchy chips
- All natural
- Made with real pumpkin and yams
- Contains natural vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Great taste and great nutrition
- Naturally preserved
- No corn, artificial colors, or artificial flavors
- Ideal for puppies (9+ weeks old), adult and mature adult dogs
Feed as a snack as part of a healthy routine. Treats should not be more than 10% of your dog's daily nutrition. These treats are a wonderful complement to Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dry and canned foods.
Feeding Guide: For best quality, use within 3 weeks of opening.
- 5 lb (2,3 kg): 1 treat per day
- 10 lb (4,5 kg): 2 treats per day
- 20 lb (9,1 kg): 3 treats per day
- 40 lb (18 kg): 5 treats per day
- 60 lb (27 kg): 7 treats per day
- 80 lb (36 kg): 8 treats per day
- 100 lb (45 kg): 10 treats per day
Ground Wheat, Oat Flour, Chicken Meal, Pumpkin, Dried Yams, Flaxseed, Beet Pulp, Dried Bananas, Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols & citric acid).
Today, Hill's Pet Nutrition carries on the tradition of caring that began in 1939 with one remarkable veterinarian. Our Prescription Diet and Science Diet pet foods offer the highest-quality pet nutrition available. We're making a difference for people and their pets all over the world.