Natures Variety Instinct Grain-Free Salmon Meal Dry Cat Food
Nature's Variety Instinct Grain Free Salmon Meal Dry Cat Food is prepared like your feline’s ancestral diet. This food is high protein, grain-free, and gluten-free. Each formula is considerately balanced with the wholesome foods your feline would eat in nature, like real meat or poultry, healthy vegetables and fruits, and no grain or gluten. A pure, biologically appropriate nutrition like this provides nutrient-rich, highly digestible nutrition to help felines thrive, and give felines the nourishment and energy to achieve a healthy, happy life.
Features & Benefits
Nature's Variety Instinct Grain Free Salmon Meal Dry Cat Food Features and Benefits:
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Grain-free and gluten-free nutrition. No corn, no wheat, no soy, no fillers
- Protein-rich diets made primarily from animal ingredients as your cat would eat in nature
- Healthy Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids for a soft and shiny coat. Probiotics to support healthy digestion. Antioxidants for immune system health
- Freeze dried raw coating for pure nutrition and great taste
- Complete and balanced for all life stages
- Great for all lifestyles, including indoor cats
- Made in the U.S.A.
Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Tapioca, Herring Meal, Salmon, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Peas, Natural Flavor, Montmorillonite Clay, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Freeze Dried Cod, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.