Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Lamb Meal and Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food is formulated with higher levels of key nutrients to maintain and protect your large breed’s heart, brain, joints, muscles, teeth, and nervous and immune systems – with New Zealand-farmed lamb meal as the number 1 ingredient for superior taste that’s easy to digest.
- Enhanced with glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain joint and cartilage health
- Antioxidant formula that contains a higher level of vitamins E + C
- High Carnitine- Carnitine helps build lean muscle, supports a strong heart and works to turn fat into energy
- High-quality protein helps to maintain strong bones and lean muscles
- Digestible carbohydrates
- Vitamins and minerals provide an ideal balance for adult dogs
- Helps scrub away plaque and promotes fresh breath
- Recommended For large dogs weighing 55 to 110 lbs between the ages of 1 to 5 years
- Recommended for Giant Breed dogs weighing 110 + lbs between the ages of 1 to 4 years.
Lamb Meal, Brewers Rice, Rice Flour, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Protein (min) 19%
Fat (min) 13%
Fiber (max) 3%
Calcium (min) 0.7%
Phosphorus (min) 0.4%
Science Diet, also known as Hill's Pet Nutrition, carries on the tradition of caring that began in 1939 with one remarkable veterinarian. Our Prescription Diet and Science Diet pet foods offer the highest-quality pet nutrition available. We're making a difference for people and their pets all over the world.
The Hill's pet food lines began in 1939. Dr. Mark L. Morris Sr. believed certain diseases in pets could be managed through carefully formulated nutrition. His ideas were visionary in veterinary medicine, and he soon had the chance to prove his theory.