For a healthy urinary tract, your cat needs a careful balance of key nutrients. Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Bladder Health with Chicken Canned Food is specially formulated to prevent and recover from painful urinary tract infections and other problems – and has been clinically tested to dissolve bladder stones known as struvite uroliths in as little as 7 days! While controlling levels of minerals linked to painful and problematic urinary tract infections and bladder conditions, Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Bladder Health with Chicken Canned Food is rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids for excellent nutrition. It easily mixes with dry food and is ideal for long-term feeding and multi-cat homes.
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium and phosphorus reduces building blocks of crystals and uroliths
- Added potassium citrate inhibits calcium oxalate crystal and
- Enhanced vitamin B6 to decrease oxalate formation and excretion in urine
- Antioxidants, vitamin E, added betá-carotene counteracts oxidative stress and prevents development of uroliths
- High omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA breaks the inflammatory cycle associated with uroliths, crystals, and feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC)
- Produces urine pH in range: 6.2 - 6.4 that discourages struvite formation
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids and a unique combination of antioxidants to decrease factors associated with inflammation to help reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stone recurrence
- Formulated to avoid excess sodium
View all Hill's Prescription Diet Cat Food
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Rice, Corn Starch, Oat Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Brewers Dried Yeast, Glucose, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Cysteine, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Egg Yolk, Glycine, Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein (min) 8.5%
Crude Fat (min) 3.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 1%
Over 150 veterinarians, food scientists, technicians and ph.D. nutritionists at Hill's develop Prescription Diet brand pet food to meet the needs of your pet when it's well or when it's sick. Each ingredient is analyzed to ensure its safety when included in the food your pet eats. Every ingredient is inspected and only those ingredient suppliers whose facilities meet stringent raw material quality standards are approved by Hill's. You can be sure that when you get Hill's Prescription Diet you are receiving superior quality. Hill's Prescription Diet provides solutions for your pet for a variety of diseases and conditions, including age related behavioral disorders, bladder health, all skin conditions, kidney problems, heart conditions, hypertension, digestive problems, limping or mobility issues, weight control and more.Veterinarians receive an Authorization Fee for providing a valid prescription with each order placed for Hill’s® Prescription Diet® Pet Food.