Sentinel Heartworm Tablets for Large Dogs 51-100 lbs
Stop parasite problems in their tracks with Sentinal Heartworm Tablets for Large Dogs. These veterinarian-recommended tablets help keep your large...
Earn up to 119 points for this item. And, DOUBLE your points! Find Out How
Stop parasite problems in their tracks with Sentinal Heartworm Tablets for Large Dogs. These veterinarian-recommended tablets help keep your large breed dog protected from disease-causing parasites, intestinal worms, plus fleas! Just give your dog the tasty beef-flavored tablets once a month. Your dog won't even notice the powerful protection for Sentinel Heartworm Tablets for Large Dogs, your pet will just think he or she is getting a delicious treat. A prescription only medication, these Sentinel tablets come in a variety of sizes, perfect for your big buddy or small sidekick.
Do I need a prescription to purchase this product? Yes.
What is the main flea killing ingredient (active ingredient)? None.
What are the flea sterilizing or additional ingredients? Lufenuron (flea sterilizer) and Milbemycin (for additional parasites).
Intended Use: Dogs.
What is the youngest age I can use this on my pet? At least 4 weeks.
What is the weight requirements for use? 51-100 lbs.
Can I use on my pregnant or lactating (nursing) pet? No.
Is this Waterproof or Water Resistant?: N/A.
How long until maximum effectiveness is reached? Peak activity at 6 hours.
What other parasites does this kill, control, or repel? Hookworms, Roundworms, Whipworms, and Heartworm.
How often should I apply or administer? Monthly.
How is it administered (Topically, orally, or other)? Oral (tablet, beef-flavored).
Directions for Use:
1. Give Sentinel Flavor Tabs once a month on the same day of each month year-round.
2. Sentinel Flavor Tabs is for use in dogs only. Do not give to cats.
3. Watch your dog closely following dosing to be sure the entire dose has been swallowed. If it is not completely swallowed, give one more full recommended dose as soon as possible.
Additional information on treating heartworms:
Although there are no known drug or food interactions with this medication, consult with your veterinarian before using Sentinel with any other medications, including vitamins and supplements, since interactions may occur.Usage Precautions:
- Talk to your veterinarian about the heartworm testing that is recommended before starting your dog on a heartworm prevention program.
- Some intestinal parasites, such as hookworms and roundworms can be spread to people.
- Talk to your veterinarian about other measures you can take to prevent your pet from being infected with intestinal worms, and protecting yourself.
- Notify your veterinarian of any other medications or supplements your dog is taking, and also if your dog has had any reactions to previous medications.
- This medication should only be given to the pet for which it was prescribed.
- Do not give to cats
- Watch your dog closely following dosing to be sure the entire dose has been swallowed. If it is not completely swallowed, give one more full recommended dose as soon as possible
- Do not remove Sentinel from its wrapper until ready to give to your pet
- Do not use in puppies less than 4 weeks of age or less than 2 pounds.
Active Ingredients: Milbemycin Oxime, Lufenuron.