How vulnerable is my pet?
Fleas and ticks can thrive in any climate. Use the climate map below to learn when your pet is most at risk of flea and tick infestation.
Did You Know?
Combination solutions are flea and tick products formulated to defend against both heartworm and other parasites in tandem.
Let Us Help You
Select an option that best suits your needs.
What type of solution do you need?
How long would you prefer it to last?
Have you considered these?
Do you have a prescription to fill?
What’s the difference?
Solutions developed to keep fleas and ticks from thriving off of pets.
Kills various lifestages of fleas and ticks currently living on your pet.
Indoor, outdoor and other solutions designed to guard your home from fleas and ticks.
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Find a solution below.
- Protection from fleas & ticks
- May prevent heartworm and other internal parasites
- 10% more effective than a topical routine
- Powders, sprays and “spot-on” treatments
- Repels fleas, ticks and often mosquitos, too
- Alternative to oral treatments
Easy & Affordable
- Collar's repellent spreads over the body
- Reduce and repel flea and tick populations
- Lasts an average of 3 months
100% Chemical Free
- May contain citrus or garlic
- Large assortment of product styles
(i.e. essential oils, diatomaceous earth)
- Safe for your pet and the whole family