- Designed for POWERFUL CHEWERS
- Includes two original flavor and one chocolate (NON-TOXIC) flavor chew bones
- Long lasting
- Bristles are raised during chewing to control plaque and tartar
- Satisfies natural chewing urge
- Made of durable nylon
- Made in the USA
This is a non-edible chew product that is NOT intended for consumption. During normal chewing, tiny bristle-like projections are raised that help clean teeth. If these tiny pieces (no larger than a small grain of rice) are ingested, they should pass through. A dog should not be able to break off larger pieces of any Nylabone Non-Edible Chew. If you think that your dog swallowed a large piece of a Non-Edible Chew, take the chew away and contact your veterinarian for advice. No dog toy or chew is totally indestructible. Frequently inspect any chew before giving it to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Replace a Non-Edible Chew when knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely. Nylabone Chews and Toys should not be boiled, placed in a dishwasher, washing machine, or convection or microwave oven.