Features & Benefits
What’s so valuable about Stella and Chewys Stellas Super Beef Meal Mixers Raw Dog Food? Find out here:
- Features raw, grass-fed beef as first ingredient
- Fortified with nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Contains no hormones, antibiotics, fillers, or grains
- Crafted in small batches
- Organic vegetables and fruits such as cranberries, broccoli and carrots
- Complete and balanced meal on its own or served with your dog’s current food
- Made in the USA
Crude Protein (min) 44.0%
Crude Fat (min) 35.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 4.0%
Moisture (max) 5.0%
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Dog Likes It
- Easy To Digest
- Active Dogs
- Larger Dogs
- Older Dogs
- Picky Eaters
- Smaller Dogs
- Special Needs
I use 5-10 of these (2-3 for small dog clients) to crumble and mix in with their kibble and instead of being a picky eater they gobble it up.
Doesn't upset their stomachs, either (just don't use too much). And, although it's a bit expensive you don't need much at all.
My picky pooch turns her nose up at dry food... these mix ins give it just enough flavor & texture to keep it interesting for her.
I got samples in a previous order & we're hooked.
- Was this a gift?: