Do I need a prescription to purchase this product? Yes.
What is the main flea killing ingredient (active ingredient)? Imidacloprid.
What are the flea sterilizing or additional ingredients? Moxidectin (for additional parasites).
Intended Use: Cats.
What is the youngest age I can use this on my pet? At 9 weeks.
What is the weight requirements for use? 5.1-9 lbs.
Can I use on my pregnant or lactating (nursing) pet? No.
Is this Waterproof or Water Resistant?: Waterproof. According to manufacturer, bathing pet 60-90 minutes after application does not affect the heartworm efficacy of the product. However, it is suggested that after application, pet should not swim or bathe for at least 24 hours.
How long until maximum effectiveness is reached? 98% of fleas dead in 12 hours.
What other parasites does this kill, control, or repel? Hookworms, Roundworms, Ear Mites & Heartworm.
How often should I apply or administer? Monthly.
How is it administered (Topically, orally, or other)? Topical. Pet should be completely dry before application.
Directions for Use:
1. Remove one dose applicator tube from the package. Administer the entire contents of the tube that correctly corresponds to the body weight of the cat, as determined by your veterinarian.
2. While holding the tube in an upright position, remove the cap from the tube.
3. Turn the cap over and push the other end of cap onto the tip of the tube.
4. Twist the cap to break the seal and then remove the cap from the tube.
5. Part the hair on the back of the cat's neck at the base of the head until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and apply the entire contents directly on the exposed skin. Lift the tube away from skin before releasing pressure on tube.
Pet Parents Also Bought
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- For my outdoor cats
- No Side Effects
- Best on younger cats
- Younger Pets
Comments about Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Cats 5.1-9 lbs.:
I use this Product once a Month for 3 Cats. 2 who live outside. I do not see any outdoor cats having any flea issues and the same with my Cats who live indoors. I feel that the Multi Advantage is an Extremely Important part of thier Care, to keep them healthy and free from ear mites, Fleas and Ticks. I would definitely reccommend this product to a Friend.I always Purchase this Product from Pet Food direct, because it is Cheaper than going to [...] or elsewhere.