How do I track the status of my order through your shipping partners?
If you place your order in a password protected account, you can track the status of your order by logging into your account online and navigating to the "Order Status" link at the top right corner of the page.
- An order will be listed as "New Order" in this section for one hour after your order is placed.
- The status of an order will change to "In Process" while we prepare your items for shipping.
- For prescription orders, you will receive emailed status updates throughout the prescription verification process, so you know when your vet is being faxed, and when your pet's prescription has been received.
- Once the order has shipped, the status will change to "Shipped" in your online account. In addition, any tracking numbers we have for the order will display in the details of that order- simply click the order number to view tracking.
When your order has shipped, you will also receive a Shipping Confirmation email.
- Orders that weigh 9 lbs and over will ship via FedEx. These packages can be tracked via the FedEx website, or by calling FedEx at 1-800-463-3339.
- Orders that weigh 1-9lbs will ship via FedEx SurePost. These packages are picked up by FedEx, and are then handed off to your local post office for delivery.
- Orders that weigh 1lb and under will ship via USPS and do not have a tracking number. These packages will display a tracking number of 0, and are usually delivered within 5-7 business days once they are shipped.
Please contact us within 30 days receipt of any discrepancies from your order so we can rectify the situation immediately.